Could boosting your home’s value be as simple as a coat of paint?
There are secrets to making your home stand out in a crowded real estate market. Secrets like clearing your kitchen counters of excess clutter, playing soft music during open house events and having shades of paint that make an impression.
- Front door: Grey or blue ads $1,514 to your home’s value.
- Home exterior: A mix of gray and beige, or what some call “greige” to the outside of your home will sell for $1,526 more than homes that are painted white.
- Kitchen: To add another $1,809 to the sale of your home just paint your kitchen blue. Light blue or soft gray tones are more appetizing than other harsher shades.
- Living Room: Living rooms are usually first as you walk in the door, so to give the buyers a good first impression, go with light beige, pale taupe or oatmeal. Those pleasant shades add another $1,809 to the bottom line.
- Bathrooms: Here’s the whopper! Zillow found homes with light blue bathrooms sold for $5,440 more than expected!
We have worked with Nu Coat many times and have always had a great experience. They have always completed the work in a timely matter and have been more than accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend them.
Nucoat is very responsive and professional. They are very quick and do quality work. I recommend Nucoat Painting to all our clients.
As a residential developer in the Edina & Southwest Minneapolis area I am building and remodeling homes on a daily basis. over the years I have tried countless painting companies. Everything from the cheapest to the most expensive. Each time I would have some of the same problems… they wouldn’t show up on time. They didn’t do, what I thought, was quality work. Time and time again they wouldn’t get done… On Time. So I was always having to look for a new painter. Then I found Chris at Nu Coat painting. He has been doing residential and commercial painting for years. I liked the sounds of that! When we talked he said, “Tim, I can tell you a few things. One, I will always do my best to be one time. But, life happens and sometimes we don’t get finished with a job like we planned. I promise to keep in constant communication so you always know where we are at. Two, all I care about is leaving the job knowing you are happy with our work. We have no problem touching up our work as you see fit… During and even 7 days after we are done with your job. Finally, we promise to do everything in our power to get in – do the job and get out. Just know if we don’t get done right on time it’s because we take quality very serious. For us doing a quality job is more important than speed.” True story, I couldn’t believe my ears. It was too good to be true! Until I hired Nu Coat Painting and experienced just what Chris promised. That’s why I have used them on 30+ new construction and remodeling projects over the years. If you ask me… You found your painter for life. Enjoy 🙂